About Text Messaging
You have opted in for text messaging through your Local Health Department's COVID-19 Emergency Response Team to receive urgent health messages. Here is what you need to know about opting out of messages or requesting help.
Should you choose to Opt Out of messaging: Respond STOP to end all messages.
You will receive this message: "You are unsubscribed from COVID-19 Health Alerts. No more messages will be sent. Reply HELP for help."
Alternatively, you can Opt Out within your Patient Portal. See additional information here.
Message Frequency Varies.
Message and data rates may apply.
Terms of Service
COVID-19 Emergency Response Team
1. You have opted in to emergency COVID-19 text messaging from your Local Health Department. You may receive messages like - "Please follow this link to set up your Patient Portal, " or "Your lab results are ready. Follow link to " or "This is (Your Local Health Department), we have an urgent matter to discuss with you, please call [local phone number]."
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text "STOP" to the short code. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
3. For COVID-19 Isolation Monitoring messages, you can Opt Out by entering your patient portal and then toggle the "Opt out of self assessment messages" button. You will be immediately opted out.
4. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly by contacting your Local Health Department.
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
6. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. You may receive multiple messages throughout this National Emergency regarding COVID-19 test results, emergency messages or for Isolation Monitoring. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
7. If you have any questions regarding privacy, please read our Privacy Statement below.
Vericord, LLC dba Chexout, is committed to protecting the privacy and accuracy of confidential information to the extent possible, subject to provisions of state and federal law.
Concerned about privacy? We are too.
Although there are many applications and websites that collect information and other statistics about their users, we DO NOT collect any personal information about you when you visit this web site.
What happens if the privacy statement changes?
This Privacy Statement was last revised on July 21, 2020. We may change this Privacy Statement at any time and for any reason. We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement each time you visit the web site. If we decide to make a significant change to our Privacy Statement, we will post a notice on the homepage of our web site for a period of time after the change is made.
How to contact us
If you have questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please use the (https://www.chexout.com/contact-us) page on this web site.